Monday, May 24, 2010

Together We Made a Difference

I'm lucky enough to be the one who receives the thank you letters from the dozens of Berwyn teachers Berwyn CARES has supported through our Donors Choose grants. I hope this thank you is read by the many people who deserve the thanks, the generous supporters of our mission. When the teachers write, "Dear Berwyn CARES", that means YOU! Click here to read just one example of the many letters that we at Berwyn CARES have received. Here is an excerpt:
"The way lessons are taught in school, and the ways we can engage our students are rapidly changing due to the far reaching grasp of technology. Thanks to your support, I can create lessons that will keep my students' attention by utilitzing the LCD projector...I will have the ability to show multimedia presentations, show video clips, model writing samples through a DVD program, use online grammar games and much more."

Together we MADE a difference!

No comments: